The Perfect Setting
Originally built as a magnificent private house, Luton Hoo has a romantic royal pedigree as Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh celebrated their wedding anniversaries at Luton Hoo in the early years of their marriage. Today some of the lavish rooms they stayed in form part of the Queen’s Suite.
Our stunning suites for weddings and receptions include a former Orthodox Russian Chapel, which will make every bride feel like a princess. Whether you are planning a lavish wedding party for 120 guests or an intimate gathering for family and friends, the Mansion House will provide memories that last a lifetime.
Warren Weir offers a secluded setting for your wedding.
Nestled on the banks of the River Lea, surrounded by woodland, and water meadows is Warren Weir. A secluded and private setting for weddings up to 290. It is perfect for exclusive use and the complete destination for the larger celebration.
The Silver Package includes the following:
- Private ceremony room
- Sparkling Wine reception
- with a selection of canapés
- Three course wedding breakfast with coffee and luxury hand made petit fours
- Half bottle of wine per person to complement the wedding breakfast
- Half Bottle of still or sparkling water
- Silver cake stand and knife
- Glass of Sparkling Wine for each guest to toast the Bride and Groom
- Suite for the Bride and Groom’s first night of marriage
- Memento for the Bride and Groom with the compliments of Luton Hoo
- Complimentary parking for the Bride and Groom’s car while on honeymoon
- Complimentary menu tasting for two
2014 / 2015
Mansion House - £172 per person
Warren Weir - £142 per person
Mansion House – £182 per person
Warren Weir - £152 per person